Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Fri January 11, 2013
Ethics Hearing Set for Ex-Ouachita Parish Sheriff
Former Ouachita Parish Sheriff Royce Toney is scheduled for an ethics hearing March 4 in state district court in Monroe.
The News-Star reports the Louisiana Board of Ethics filed charges against Toney in November for failing to accurately disclose campaign finance reports.
The charges indicate Toney "knowingly and willfully" failed to accurately disclose the purpose of a $30,000 expenditure to his campaign manager, Kim Leija.
Ouachita Parish Drainage