Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Fri January 11, 2013
Ethics Hearing Set for Ex-Ouachita Parish Sheriff
Former Ouachita Parish Sheriff Royce Toney is scheduled for an ethics hearing March 4 in state district court in Monroe.
The News-Star reports the Louisiana Board of Ethics filed charges against Toney in November for failing to accurately disclose campaign finance reports.
The charges indicate Toney "knowingly and willfully" failed to accurately disclose the purpose of a $30,000 expenditure to his campaign manager, Kim Leija.
Ouachita Parish Drainage