Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Tue April 23, 2013
Entirely Real Photos: In Which Katy Perry Seems Bored By Smurfette
Originally published on Mon April 22, 2013 3:18 pm
This is a photocall for Smurfs 2. So you really can't blame any of these people who don't have felt heads for looking with their human heads like they're not having a great time.
Katy Perry and Neil Patrick Harris will both return for the sequel, scheduled for U.S. release on July 31.