Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Fri June 7, 2013
Entirely Real Photos: Please Don't Cry On The One Direction Wax Figures
Originally published on Thu June 6, 2013 7:50 am
Hmm, tell me if this sounds like a publicity stunt to you.
Madame Tussauds is now offering bulk tissues and a "tissue attendant" because of the One Direction fans who flock to the cold, corpse-like copies of the boys they love dearly. Presumably, when they realize that wax figures are not anything like real humans but are more like seeing that your idol has been subjected to acts of taxidermy, they burst into inconsolable tears.
This is a stunning development in our continuing Creepy Wax Museum Pictures series.