Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Fri June 7, 2013
Entirely Real Photos: Please Don't Cry On The One Direction Wax Figures
Originally published on Thu June 6, 2013 7:50 am
Hmm, tell me if this sounds like a publicity stunt to you.
Madame Tussauds is now offering bulk tissues and a "tissue attendant" because of the One Direction fans who flock to the cold, corpse-like copies of the boys they love dearly. Presumably, when they realize that wax figures are not anything like real humans but are more like seeing that your idol has been subjected to acts of taxidermy, they burst into inconsolable tears.
This is a stunning development in our continuing Creepy Wax Museum Pictures series.