Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Fri April 19, 2013
Entirely Real Photos: Our Creepy Wax Museum Series Continues With One Direction
Originally published on Thu April 18, 2013 8:37 am
And now, it's the members of One Direction, immortalized (sort of) at Madame Tussauds, where, at an official photocall, some girls obligingly posed with these wax figures.
Interestingly, if you've ever seen wax figures in a museum, you know that they're much more impressive from a few feet away. From as close as these girls are — let alone when touching them with your hands — they come off as, at best, monstrous and clammy.