Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Business & Technology
Wed July 18, 2012
Entergy expects earnings to slip
Entergy Corp. said it expects its second-quarter earnings to be about $2.05 per share, down from $1.76 a share for the same period a year ago.
The New Orleans-based utility company plans to release its financial report for the quarter later in July.