Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Business & Technology
Wed July 18, 2012
Entergy expects earnings to slip
Entergy Corp. said it expects its second-quarter earnings to be about $2.05 per share, down from $1.76 a share for the same period a year ago.
The New Orleans-based utility company plans to release its financial report for the quarter later in July.