Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Mon March 11, 2013
Emerson String Quartet to Perform March 19 at Tulane
The Emerson String Quartet will perform Tuesday, March 19 at Tulane University's Dixon Hall. The concert begins at 8 p.m., preceded by a free lecture at 7 p.m. by John Joyce of the Tulane music department.
The Grammy-winning quartet will perform chamber works by Hayden, Bartok and Schumann.
Tickets are available online at www.friendsofmusic.org or at the door for $30. Tulane students will be admitted free.
Arts & Culture