Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Mon March 11, 2013
Emerson String Quartet to Perform March 19 at Tulane
The Emerson String Quartet will perform Tuesday, March 19 at Tulane University's Dixon Hall. The concert begins at 8 p.m., preceded by a free lecture at 7 p.m. by John Joyce of the Tulane music department.
The Grammy-winning quartet will perform chamber works by Hayden, Bartok and Schumann.
Tickets are available online at www.friendsofmusic.org or at the door for $30. Tulane students will be admitted free.
Arts & Culture