Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Wed May 30, 2012
Eating Locally at Home and at Restaurants
On this week's show we'll hear about the growing urge to eat local. Lisa Kivirist and John Ivanko talk about their new book and how they practice its ideologies on their farm. Plus Dickie Brennan discusses the initiatives he's taken to source duck locally for restaurants in the New Orleans area.
Don't forget to enter this week's Culinary Quiz!