Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Wed May 30, 2012
Eating Locally at Home and at Restaurants
On this week's show we'll hear about the growing urge to eat local. Lisa Kivirist and John Ivanko talk about their new book and how they practice its ideologies on their farm. Plus Dickie Brennan discusses the initiatives he's taken to source duck locally for restaurants in the New Orleans area.
Don't forget to enter this week's Culinary Quiz!