Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wed May 30, 2012
Eating Locally at Home and at Restaurants
On this week's show we'll hear about the growing urge to eat local. Lisa Kivirist and John Ivanko talk about their new book and how they practice its ideologies on their farm. Plus Dickie Brennan discusses the initiatives he's taken to source duck locally for restaurants in the New Orleans area.
Don't forget to enter this week's Culinary Quiz!