Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Wed May 30, 2012
Eating Locally at Home and at Restaurants
On this week's show we'll hear about the growing urge to eat local. Lisa Kivirist and John Ivanko talk about their new book and how they practice its ideologies on their farm. Plus Dickie Brennan discusses the initiatives he's taken to source duck locally for restaurants in the New Orleans area.
Don't forget to enter this week's Culinary Quiz!