Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Fri November 9, 2012
'Drunk Nate Silver' Parody Wakes Up After Real Nate Silver's Big Score
It's also put new life into the Twitter parody account "Drunk Nate Silver."
Since a flurry of tweets on Oct. 11, nothing had been heard from the site — until now. We can't repeat some of what's posted because faux Silver has a bit of a potty mouth. We do like this tweet, though:
"Just saw @karlrove in a bar. Aaawwkward."
A few minutes ago, @drunknatesilver said "I definitely woke up within the margin of error."
If you want to see the real Nate Silver offering his analysis on Election Night, click here.