Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Arts & Culture
Fri November 20, 2009
Draw-a-Thon Offers 24 Hours of Unleashed Creativity
New Orleans, Louisiana – New Orleans is known for being an up-all-night kind of town. But staying up all night to draw? Once every year, the weekend before Thanksgiving, it's not just New Orleans bars that are open twenty four hours. Eve Abrams reports on the fourth annual Draw-a-thon.