Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Arts & Culture
Fri November 20, 2009
Draw-a-Thon Offers 24 Hours of Unleashed Creativity
New Orleans, Louisiana – New Orleans is known for being an up-all-night kind of town. But staying up all night to draw? Once every year, the weekend before Thanksgiving, it's not just New Orleans bars that are open twenty four hours. Eve Abrams reports on the fourth annual Draw-a-thon.