Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Tue November 20, 2012
Drama-Free Thanksgiving Tips
Thanksgiving is all about making family memories that last a lifetime. But bad manners and misunderstandings mean they're not always good memories. Guest host Celeste Headlee gets advice about enjoying Thanksgiving with less drama. She speaks with parents Leslie Morgan Steiner, NPR's Karen Grigsby Bates, and etiquette expert Steven Petrow.