Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Wed April 18, 2012
Does Shacking Up Kill Happily Ever After?
Originally published on Wed April 18, 2012 11:03 am
The Beauty Shop ladies discuss the prostitution scandal surrounding the Secret Service, and recent studies on "cohabitation" and whether living together before marriage is the surest way to kill "happily ever after." Host Michel Martin checks in with columnist Mary Kate Cary, PJ Media's Bridget Johnson, and bloggers Viviana Hurtado and Danielle Belton.