Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
Wed April 18, 2012
Does Shacking Up Kill Happily Ever After?
Originally published on Wed April 18, 2012 11:03 am
The Beauty Shop ladies discuss the prostitution scandal surrounding the Secret Service, and recent studies on "cohabitation" and whether living together before marriage is the surest way to kill "happily ever after." Host Michel Martin checks in with columnist Mary Kate Cary, PJ Media's Bridget Johnson, and bloggers Viviana Hurtado and Danielle Belton.