Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wed September 11, 2013
Documents Show NSA Violated Court Restrictions
Originally published on Wed September 11, 2013 6:54 am
The National Security Agency violated special court restrictions on the use of a database of telephone calls, but the NSA says it fixed those problems. That's the bottom line from more documents declassified by the director of National Intelligence. The document dump is part of an effort to share more details about NSA surveillance activities that were uncovered by former government contractor Edward Snowden.