Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Board of Embalming and Funeral Directors
Mon September 10, 2012
David named to state funeral board
Royal David of Mandeville has been appointed to the Louisiana State Board of Embalming and Funeral Directors.
The board regulates embalmers, funeral homes and funeral directors, and handles consumer complaints. It also establishes requirements for funeral homes and individuals engaged in the care of the deceased.
David is the general manager of E.J. Fielding Funeral Home.
Louisiana Supreme Court