Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Arts & Culture
Thu April 14, 2011
Dance, Rock, Opera !
By Diane Mack
New Orleans, La. – It's a high energy mix of contemporary American dance, opera and rock music as the New Orleans Ballet Association presents Parsons Dance with the Grammy-nominated East Village Opera Company in a performance of Remember Me. It's a unique presentation of a tragic tale of star crossed love. Saturday April 16th at the Mahalia Jackson Theater.