Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Arts & Culture
Thu April 14, 2011
Dance, Rock, Opera !
By Diane Mack
New Orleans, La. – It's a high energy mix of contemporary American dance, opera and rock music as the New Orleans Ballet Association presents Parsons Dance with the Grammy-nominated East Village Opera Company in a performance of Remember Me. It's a unique presentation of a tragic tale of star crossed love. Saturday April 16th at the Mahalia Jackson Theater.