Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Culture Collision 5
Wed May 29, 2013
Culture Collision Applications Are Now Being Accepted!
Calling all 501(c)3 Performing and Visual Arts organizations — Culture Collision applications are being accepted now!
What: Culture Collision 5 (http://culturenola.org/)
When: Wednesday, August 28, from 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (After-party with special guest to follow immediately in the hall.)
Where: Generations Hall, 310 Andrew Higgins Dr., New Orleans
Cost to participate: $50.00 per organization (email email@example.com if interested)
Deadline to participate: July 17, 2013
- Raffle: We ask that all organizations contribute to the raffle, but we leave your contribution to your discretion. Past items have included free event tickets, gift certificates, merchandise from gift stores, etc.
- Promotions, Website and Social Media: This cultural bazaar will be promoted extensively on WWNO, and we ask that all participating organizations actively promote this event through their websites, e-blasts and social media platforms.
Organizations must be 501c3 visual or performing arts group to participate.
NEW THIS YEAR:
1) Media Center
2) Performances – Four organizations will be invited to present short, pop-up performances during the main event. Performances will be selected by the hosting committee. If you are interested in submitting a performance for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Culture Collision: For one night only and under one roof, local arts lovers are invited to attend a celebration to kick off the cultural season. Culture Collision 5 will be held on Wednesday, August 28, from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m., at Generations Hall, with an after-party from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
This unique event brings together New Orleans’ cultural organizations for a one of a kind happy hour designed to encourage participation and involvement in the New Orleans art scene. Admission to the event is free, and attendees will have the opportunity to scope out upcoming events, take advantage of exclusive ticket promotions, and meet like-minded arts lovers.
Culture Collision is hosted by WWNO, sponsored by Generations Hall and Canary Collective. It is organized by the Arts Council of New Orleans, Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra, Loyola University Montage Series, New Orleans Ballet Association, New Orleans Opera Association, the Ogden Museum of Southern Art, Southern Rep and WWNO.