Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Tue February 14, 2012
Croatia's Museum Of Broken Relationships
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. If your Valentine's Day isn't working out, visit the museum of broken relationships in Croatia. The collection includes a wedding dress from a marriage gone wrong and a shattered garden gnome. A wife threw it at her husband's car. A veteran donated a prosthetic leg, calling it sturdier than his affair with the physical therapist. And there's the axe a woman used on her ex's furniture. The more she chopped, she says, the better she felt. You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.