Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
The Sound of Books
Wed February 3, 2010
Critically Acclaimed New Book "Money for Nothing: How The Failure of Corporate Boards Is Ruining American Business and Costing Us Trillions"
By Fred Kasten
New Orleans – Today - on "The Sound of Books" with Fred Kasten - conversation with John Gillespie - co-author of the critically-acclaimed new book "Money for Nothing: How the Failure of Corporate Boards Is Ruining American Business and Costing Us Trillions"...
For more information on "Money for Nothing" - please click here .