Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
WWNO News Reports
Wed August 5, 2009
Court rules MR-GO lawsuits can proceed
New Orleans, LA – In a historic case involving property owners from St. Bernard and Orleans Parishes, a Federal Court in Washington, D.C. ruled that plaintiffs have cause to sue the Federal Government for damages inflicted by the construction of the Mississippi River Gulf Outlet navigation channel. Eve Abrams has more.