Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
WWNO News Reports
Wed August 5, 2009
Court rules MR-GO lawsuits can proceed
New Orleans, LA – In a historic case involving property owners from St. Bernard and Orleans Parishes, a Federal Court in Washington, D.C. ruled that plaintiffs have cause to sue the Federal Government for damages inflicted by the construction of the Mississippi River Gulf Outlet navigation channel. Eve Abrams has more.