Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Gulf Oil Spill - Costner Lawsuit
Fri June 8, 2012
Costner Testifies in Suit Over Oil-Cleanup Devices
Actor Kevin Costner has testified in the trial of a lawsuit in New Orleans that he was heartbroken watching the Gulf oil spill disaster in 2010 and headed to the area with oil cleanup devices to aid the recovery.
Costner testified yesterday in connection with a multimillion-dollar business dispute over the devices involving fellow actor Stephen Baldwin.
BP Oil Spill