Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Fri April 27, 2012
The Cost Of Elder Care
Adults have been providing an increasing percentage of financial assistance to their parents in recent years. Below are the average costs and rates paid for various types of adult care around the country, according to the MetLife 2011 Market Survey of Long-Term Care Costs.