Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Fri April 27, 2012
The Cost Of Elder Care
Adults have been providing an increasing percentage of financial assistance to their parents in recent years. Below are the average costs and rates paid for various types of adult care around the country, according to the MetLife 2011 Market Survey of Long-Term Care Costs.