Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Battle Brewing In Holy Cross Over Proposed Highrises
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Fri September 7, 2012
Convention Highlights, Lowlights
Originally published on Fri September 7, 2012 12:41 pm
In this week's Barbershop roundtable, the guys look back on the Democratic National Convention. They also discuss the launch of the new NFL season. Host Michel Martin checks in with writer Jimi Izrael, former Obama administration advisor Corey Ealons, National Review contributor Mario Loyola, and Univision journalist Fernando Vila.