Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Mon April 30, 2012
Conference: Stronger Ties Between La, Guatemala
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Louisiana officials and business leaders plan to start a three-day conference tomorrow in New Orleans with their counterparts from Guatemala. The Times-Picayune reports that they hope to make relations with Latin America a top policy priority and to strengthen trade and economic ties between the two regions.