Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Inside the Arts
Thu April 19, 2012
Complexions Contemporary Ballet Returns to New Orleans
Superstar dancers will make history, in a one night only performance, as the New Orleans Ballet Association and Chevron present the return of Complexions Contemporary Ballet—with guests Wendy Whelan and the Nicholas Payton Quartet. We go Inside the Arts for conversation with the founders of this New York ballet troupe.
One performance, Saturday April 21st, Mahalia Jackson Theater, 8 p.m.