Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Sat March 22, 2014
Come Celebrate Women's History Month With Innovators In Food
March is Women's History Month in the United States and the United Kingdom. To honor the month-long event, this week on Louisiana Eats! we'll speak with some of our favorite ladies in the Louisiana food scene.
Julia Reed joins us for a reflection on her life in the Mississippi Delta and why New Orleans is so dear to her heart. We'll also speak with the co-founder of the Red Stick Market in Baton Rouge and hear how Linda Green helped unit a Korean soup with a New Orleans cultural celebration.