Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Fri August 31, 2012
Cleco: 52 percent of its customers have power
Cleco reports they have restored power to 52 percent of customers affected by Hurricane Isaac. The current outage total as of 6 a.m. Friday is 45,314.
The utility says restoration is complete in Acadia, Evangeline, LaSalle and St. Landry parishes. The work of 2,400 employees and contractors continues Friday.
Current Outages by parish:
Avoyelles Parish - 210
Evangeline Parish - 1
Grant Parish - 50
Iberia Parish - 201
Rapides Parish - 471
St. Martin Parish - 18
St. Mary Parish - 1,737
St. Tammany Parish - 41,853
Washington Parish - 771