Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Wed December 19, 2012
City to Roll Out Tourism Pitch
The New Orleans Tourism Marketing Corp. is planning a 2013 national campaign built around the theme "Follow Your NOLA."
The Times-Picayune reports the pitch will roll out in its Super Bowl visitors' guide, distributed to travelers coming to New Orleans for the NFL's championship game on Feb. 3 at the Superdome.
The campaign will expand in April with advertising targeted in cities within easy flying or short driving distances.
Business & Technology
Super Bowl XLVII