Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Business & Technology
Wed July 18, 2012
City marketing group picks New York agency
Local advertising agencies that held the New Orleans Tourism Marketing Corp. contract for more than a decade failed to win a new deal with the tourism promotion organization.
The Times-Picayune reports (http://bit.ly/Q6WU9Z) the work will go to a New York company.
The marketing corporation's board voted unanimously Tuesday to hire Dentsu America as its advertising agency of record. Dentsu will work with a local company, Spears Consulting Group.