Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- For The First Time In 70 Years, Wild Whooping Cranes Have Laid Eggs In Louisiana
Business & Technology
Wed July 18, 2012
City marketing group picks New York agency
Local advertising agencies that held the New Orleans Tourism Marketing Corp. contract for more than a decade failed to win a new deal with the tourism promotion organization.
The Times-Picayune reports (http://bit.ly/Q6WU9Z) the work will go to a New York company.
The marketing corporation's board voted unanimously Tuesday to hire Dentsu America as its advertising agency of record. Dentsu will work with a local company, Spears Consulting Group.