Most Active Stories
- Battle Brewing In Holy Cross Over Proposed Highrises
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Around the Nation
Wed July 11, 2012
City Of Brotherly Love Has A Different Kind Of Cupid
Originally published on Wed July 11, 2012 6:33 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. Drivers get tense but few encounters are quite as tense as this one in Philadelphia. Channel 10 reports a confrontation between two men in their 40s. One driver cut in front of the other. The other retaliated by accelerating to cut him off. So the first driver pulled out a crossbow and aimed it out the window. The man was arrested, though he never shot an arrow. Probably King Arthur did the same thing when somebody cut in front of his horse. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.