Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Fri May 4, 2012
Chocolate Maker Brings Joy Out Of The Basement
Originally published on Fri May 4, 2012 4:19 pm
Awhile back, we brought you this story about one of the country's smallest and most intriguing chocolate factories.
But now you can see for yourself how Potomac Chocolate Founder Ben Rasmussen uses Indian lentil grinders, lobster pots and a tricked-out oven from Craig's List to bring his chocolates out of the basement and into your life.
For more amazing work by NPR's latest crop o' interns, check out NPR Intern Edition.