Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- For The First Time In 70 Years, Wild Whooping Cranes Have Laid Eggs In Louisiana
Fri May 4, 2012
Chocolate Maker Brings Joy Out Of The Basement
Originally published on Fri May 4, 2012 4:19 pm
Awhile back, we brought you this story about one of the country's smallest and most intriguing chocolate factories.
But now you can see for yourself how Potomac Chocolate Founder Ben Rasmussen uses Indian lentil grinders, lobster pots and a tricked-out oven from Craig's List to bring his chocolates out of the basement and into your life.
For more amazing work by NPR's latest crop o' interns, check out NPR Intern Edition.