Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Battle Brewing In Holy Cross Over Proposed Highrises
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Wed August 18, 2010
Chili Peppers and Rose Wine
1 pint small, hot peppers of choice
1 pint of cider vinegar
Put the peppers in a clean, glass bottle. Fill with vinegar and screw the top on tightly. Store the pepper vinegar in a cool, dark place for at least a week before using.
Use as a condiment as desired.
***This pepper vinegar improves with age and can be renewed by periodically adding more vinegar to the bottle. It is not necessary to add more peppers.