Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wed August 18, 2010
Chili Peppers and Rose Wine
1 pint small, hot peppers of choice
1 pint of cider vinegar
Put the peppers in a clean, glass bottle. Fill with vinegar and screw the top on tightly. Store the pepper vinegar in a cool, dark place for at least a week before using.
Use as a condiment as desired.
***This pepper vinegar improves with age and can be renewed by periodically adding more vinegar to the bottle. It is not necessary to add more peppers.