Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Fri November 1, 2013
Chef John Besh Shares His Life Lessons
Chef John Besh's Cooking from the Heart documents his journey through the domestic and European kitchens that have influenced his palette and cooking style. This week on Louisiana Eats! we'll cook a dish with John at Restaurant August and then join him in the dining room for a conversation about his career.
Then we'll hear about an incredibly popular spirit in the Czech Republic that's gaining popularity in the United States: Becherovka. Brand ambassador George Nemec joins us to talk about how the beverage is made and how it's used in his homeland.
Plus, Chris Jay joins us for another chat about diners in northwestern Louisiana. On the plate — cevapcici from Julie Anne's Bakery.
Notes from New Orleans