Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Out To Lunch
Mon July 23, 2012
On today's Out to Lunch, Craig Cordes had an idea for a cocktail he could take to the beach and drink without getting sand in it. Now he’s running Cordina, making cocktails to go.
Old New Orleans Rum is based on a simple observation — we have a lot of sugar cane in Louisiana, so why not make rum out of it? Erick Lewko is sales director of Old New Orleans Rum, now an international, award-winning success story.
Over a fun-fueled Commander’s Palace lunch, Peter Ricchiuti hosts a conversation with Craig Cordes and Erick Lewko that ranges from local business to investing in Facebook.