Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Out To Lunch
Mon July 23, 2012
On today's Out to Lunch, Craig Cordes had an idea for a cocktail he could take to the beach and drink without getting sand in it. Now he’s running Cordina, making cocktails to go.
Old New Orleans Rum is based on a simple observation — we have a lot of sugar cane in Louisiana, so why not make rum out of it? Erick Lewko is sales director of Old New Orleans Rum, now an international, award-winning success story.
Over a fun-fueled Commander’s Palace lunch, Peter Ricchiuti hosts a conversation with Craig Cordes and Erick Lewko that ranges from local business to investing in Facebook.