Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Sun September 8, 2013
Care for the Alzheimer's Caregivers
Originally published on Mon September 9, 2013 12:55 pm
The average person with Alzheimer's has three to 10 caregivers over the course of the disease.
Barbara Auten, executive director of Alzheimer's Services of the Capital Area, explains the services the organization offers to families taking care of those who've been diagnosed with Alzheimer's.
Alzheimer's Services hosts its annual Walk/Run to Remember Oct. 19 to raise funds for its programs. To register for the walk/run go to www.alzbr.org.