Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Sun November 24, 2013
Cardiologist Gives Permission for Holiday Indulgence
Leon Kraft, an interventional cardiologist with the Cardiovascular Institute of the South, says it's okay to splurge, so long as you don't make it a routine.
Copyright 2013 WRKF-FM. To see more, visit http://www.wrkf.org.