Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Wed January 16, 2013
Caney Creek Reservoir Meeting on Jan. 21
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries will hold a public hearing Jan. 21 on marine life and vegetation in the Caney Creek Reservoir.
The department developed a management plan for the reservoir in 2006, focusing on fisheries management and vegetation control.
The meeting will be at 7 p.m. in the conference center at Jimmie Davis State Park in Chatham.
Presentations are planned on the results of recent sampling at the reservoir.