Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
Wed January 16, 2013
Caney Creek Reservoir Meeting on Jan. 21
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries will hold a public hearing Jan. 21 on marine life and vegetation in the Caney Creek Reservoir.
The department developed a management plan for the reservoir in 2006, focusing on fisheries management and vegetation control.
The meeting will be at 7 p.m. in the conference center at Jimmie Davis State Park in Chatham.
Presentations are planned on the results of recent sampling at the reservoir.