Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Sun September 30, 2012
Candidates Push For Colo. To Swing In Their Favor
Originally published on Sun September 30, 2012 7:04 am
Colorado is one of a handful of battleground states which could tip this year's election. President Obama won the state in 2008, but polls suggest a tighter contest this election year. Host Rachel Martin talks with Judy Strogoff, editor-publisher of The Colorado Statesman, a weekly nonpartisan political paper based in Denver.
Andre Perry Commentary