Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
New Orleans Corruption
Thu June 28, 2012
Businessman Linked to Nagin Pleads Guilty
A Louisiana businessman linked to a federal probe of former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin pleaded guilty on Wednesday to charges that he paid a $50,000 bribe to a former city official.
Authorities haven't identified the official Frank Fradella allegedly conspired to bribe.