Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Thu November 8, 2012
Building Elaborate Restaurants
On this week's episode of Louisiana Eats! we'll speak with Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramanto about opening Restaurant R'evolution, their new joint venture in the French Quarter. And then producers from Treme talk about building a restaurant set for the television series' third season.
And don't forget to enter this week's culinary quiz: "What traditional cooking vessel is such an important part of Louisiana's cooking culture that it has its own annual festival?"