Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
WWNO News Features
Tue July 5, 2011
Brooke Gladstone and The Influencing Machine
By Eve Abrams
New Orleans, Louisiana – For many radio listeners, Brooke Gladstone is a name synonymous with words like: insightful, thoughtful, and informed. Brooke is the co-host and managing editor of NPR's On the Media - which WWNO recently began airing on its FM station Saturdays from 3 to 4. Brooke is a former editor of All Things Considered and she is NPR's onetime Media Correspondent. Brooke recently authored the book, The Influencing Machine, which is about -- what else? -- the media. Eve Abrams sat down with Brooke in New Orleans to talk about her book.