Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Thu April 26, 2012
Is Bribery 'Business As Usual' South Of Border?
Mexican officials are probing allegations that Wal-Mart paid $24 million in bribes to speed construction of new stores there. Wal-Mart has also been accused of lobbying to amend U.S. anti-bribery laws. Host Michel Martin talks with reporter Ana Maria Salazar, who says even big companies have to grease the wheels in Mexico.