Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wed May 2, 2012
Bre Pettis, Co- Founder Of Makerbot Industries
Originally published on Thu June 7, 2012 9:32 am
Host Jessica Harris speaks with Bre Pettis, the co-founder of Makerbot Industries. Makerbot creates 3-D printers that make actual objects; instead of producing ink on paper, a Makerbot makes items including bottle openers and toys. Harris also speaks with Alex Counts, the founder of the Grameen Foundation, a leading international microfinance organization.