Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Wed July 10, 2013
The Brain Science Of Drinking Diet Soda
Originally published on Thu January 23, 2014 1:54 pm
More and more Americans are consuming artificial sweeteners as an alternative to sugar, but whether this translates into better health has been heavily debated.
NPR’s Allison Aubrey explains a new study in the journal “Trends in Endocrinology and Metabolism” that looks at the brain science behind drinking diet soda.