Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Tue July 17, 2012
Bossier City man accused of raping 1-year-old boy
Bossier City police have arrested a 32-year-old Bossier City man on charges of aggravated rape in connection with the alleged molestation of a 1-year-old boy.
The Times reports Zachary Keith Jordan was arrested Sunday following an investigation by detectives. The incident allegedly happened at Jordan's residence while he and others were babysitting the boy Saturday night.
Detectives began their investigation after officers were dispatched to Willis Knighton-South Medical Center in Shreveport after the boy's mother had taken him there.
Jordan was booked into the Bossier City jail and subsequently transferred to the Bossier Parish Maximum Security Facility. Bond was set at $500,000.