Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Inside the Arts
Tue May 14, 2013
Boogie on the Bayou; Dalai Lama in New Orleans; Hall-Barnett Gallery Reopens
By Diane Mack
This week on Inside the Arts, we'll boogie down to Bayou St. John for the Mid-City Bayou Boogaloo Festival. Then, as the Dalai Lama heads to New Orleans, we'll talk with the co-author of his most recent book, The Wisdom of Compassion. And, we'll make a stop in the French Quarter where a popular art gallery re-opens after a 14 year absence from the New Orleans art scene.