Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Arts & Culture
Fri April 20, 2012
Bonerama celebrates the trombone
In a city that walks to the beat of a different drum, New Orleans' Bonerama is something different .
Craig Klien and Mark Mullins of the band stopped by our studios to talk with WWNO's Paul Maassen about music and... just where did the idea for a band fronted by three trombones come from?
Also, in a web-only extra interview, Craig and Mark talk about the positive relationship between music and Public Radio.