Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Tue April 17, 2012
Board of Ethics May Get limited Right of Appeal
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — The Louisiana House is getting ready to decide whether the state Board of Ethics should have a bit more power in enforcement of the state ethics code. Currently, the Board of Ethics cannot appeal decisions by a board of administrative law judges.