Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Arts & Culture
Thu March 3, 2011
In the Blink of an Eye
By Diane Mack
New Orleans, La. – Award winning New Orleans photographer, Harold Baquet, shares memories of the city's culture in his retrospective exhibit, In the Blink of an Eye. Black and White photos spanning a 30 year career are on exhibit at Loyola University's Diboll Art Gallery, 4th floor Monroe Library. The exhibit is free and open to the public.