Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Arts & Culture
Thu March 3, 2011
In the Blink of an Eye
By Diane Mack
New Orleans, La. – Award winning New Orleans photographer, Harold Baquet, shares memories of the city's culture in his retrospective exhibit, In the Blink of an Eye. Black and White photos spanning a 30 year career are on exhibit at Loyola University's Diboll Art Gallery, 4th floor Monroe Library. The exhibit is free and open to the public.