Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Arts & Culture
Thu March 3, 2011
In the Blink of an Eye
By Diane Mack
New Orleans, La. – Award winning New Orleans photographer, Harold Baquet, shares memories of the city's culture in his retrospective exhibit, In the Blink of an Eye. Black and White photos spanning a 30 year career are on exhibit at Loyola University's Diboll Art Gallery, 4th floor Monroe Library. The exhibit is free and open to the public.