Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wed May 30, 2012
Blame Sally On Mountain Stage
Originally published on Wed May 30, 2012 12:33 pm
Blame Sally's Pam Delgado, Renee Harcourt, Jeri Jones and Monica Pasqual are some of the San Francisco Bay Area's most celebrated solo artists. After coming together in 2000 following a series of informal jam sessions, they quickly earned a local following based on their collaborative approach to folk, Americana, rock and country, prompting the four put their solo careers on hold to make a live album. In 2009, Blame Sally signed with a Berkeley-based indie label.
This is Blame Sally's first appearance on Mountain Stage. The quartet plays songs from its 2011 release, Speeding Ticket and a Valentine, and works in a delicate, crowd-pleasing cover of the Lindsey Buckingham-penned Fleetwood Mac guitar opus "Never Going Back."