Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Wed May 30, 2012
Blame Sally On Mountain Stage
Originally published on Wed May 30, 2012 12:33 pm
Blame Sally's Pam Delgado, Renee Harcourt, Jeri Jones and Monica Pasqual are some of the San Francisco Bay Area's most celebrated solo artists. After coming together in 2000 following a series of informal jam sessions, they quickly earned a local following based on their collaborative approach to folk, Americana, rock and country, prompting the four put their solo careers on hold to make a live album. In 2009, Blame Sally signed with a Berkeley-based indie label.
This is Blame Sally's first appearance on Mountain Stage. The quartet plays songs from its 2011 release, Speeding Ticket and a Valentine, and works in a delicate, crowd-pleasing cover of the Lindsey Buckingham-penned Fleetwood Mac guitar opus "Never Going Back."