Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
The Reading Life
Tue May 29, 2012
Biographer Rich Cohen
This week on The Reading Life: Biographer and memoirist Rich Cohen, whose new book is The Fish that Ate the Whale: The Life and Times of America’s Banana King, about New Orleanian Sam Zemurray.
Then we’ll hear Fred Kasten’s Sound of Books interview with Steve Coll, author of Private Empire: Exxon Mobil and American Power, and Susan will have some thoughts on reading The Times-Picayune.