Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
The Reading Life
Tue May 29, 2012
Biographer Rich Cohen
This week on The Reading Life: Biographer and memoirist Rich Cohen, whose new book is The Fish that Ate the Whale: The Life and Times of America’s Banana King, about New Orleanian Sam Zemurray.
Then we’ll hear Fred Kasten’s Sound of Books interview with Steve Coll, author of Private Empire: Exxon Mobil and American Power, and Susan will have some thoughts on reading The Times-Picayune.