Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Inside the Arts
Tue July 3, 2012
Bayou Boat Parade Celebrates Independence Day in Mid-City
Independence Day comes alive on Bayou St. John as the Krewe of Kolossos celebrates with its first boat parade. We go Inside the Arts for conversation with the Grand Marshall of the Krewe of Kolossos, Katrina Brees.
Festivities kick off July 4, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., on Bayou St. John at Orleans Avenue.